Travel around the world with confidence; Build a protective shield for the body.
If you are one who loves to travel whether north or south, whether domestically or internationally, health matters. If you get sick while traveling, you’re out of fun.
Therefore, we recommend Traveling Cocktail, which is very high in vitamin C, which can help strengthen the immune system well. Don’t let your illness get in the way of your travels.
Intravenous vitamin administration (Traveling Cocktail)
Intravenous vitamin intake results in higher amounts of vitamins in the body compared to oral vitamin intake. It is suitable for people who are exposed to germs, at risk of infection such as medical personnel, people who have to travel or people who are allergic to frequent cold.
Intravenous vitamin administration procedures
- See the doctor for a history and physical examination to see if there are no contraindications to taking vitamins.
- After the vitamins are prepared, the vials are covered with an opaque material to prevent the loss of vitamins.
- The vitamin administration is carried out as well as the saline solution via a dropper dose regulator so that it is taken in a timely manner, not too quickly.
- After taking vitamins, you may feel thirsty and drowsy. It is recommended to drink water and go to bed earlier for the vitamin to take full effect.
The results obtained from the first intravenous vitamin administration
- Stimulate the immune system, make white blood cells to fight germs including viruses, bacteria and foreign matter that enter the body.
- Recovers the immune system for faster recovery from colds, more difficult to infect.
- Reduce allergy.
- Fresh body.
Everyday consult: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Call +669 1770 6640
or +66 2 115 2111 ext. 1189