The body is weak if the liver is weak.
If you love to go to the party, hangout, or live with a lot of toxic substances like industrial plants, working with chemistry, you may end up with too many liver toxins. So we should have some liver detox.
We recommend that you try the Liver Detox Cocktail, which traps toxins and excretes them in different ways, such as sweat and urine, to make your liver cleaner and work more efficiently.
Liver Detox Cocktail contains Vitamin B Complex, B6 that is essential for the body’s metabolism and keeps the body fresh.
All our procedures are supervised and controlled by specialist doctors and nurses and standardized nursing facilities. This will allow customers to trust in every aspect, whether it is tools, advice, skill and safety.
Intravenous vitamin administration (Liver Detox Cocktail)
Intravenous vitamin intake results in higher amounts of vitamins in the body compared to oral vitamin intake. It is suitable for taking care of and restoring liver health, helping to detoxify the liver and helping the body to be refreshed and have more energy to live.
Intravenous vitamin administration procedures
- See the doctor for a history and physical examination to see if there are no contraindications to taking vitamins.
- After the vitamins are prepared, the vials are covered with an opaque material to prevent the loss of vitamins.
- The vitamin administration is carried out as well as the saline solution via a dropper dose regulator so that it is taken in a timely manner, not too quickly.
- After taking vitamins, you may feel thirsty and drowsy. It is recommended to drink water and go to bed earlier for the vitamin to take full effect.
The results obtained from the first intravenous vitamin administration
- The body is refreshed and has more energy to live.
- Liver is healthy
- Excrete toxins in the liver. The body recovers and becomes stronger.
- Get rid of hangover faster, speed up excretion Alcohol.
Everyday consult: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Call +669 1770 6640
or +66 2 115 2111 ext. 1189