Supplementing individual vitamins for health lovers
Nowadays, more and more people are becoming more conscious of their health and taking vitamins is one of their health care options. Amid the abundance of vitamins on the market, how do we know which ones we should take?
If we can only take vitamins that our bodies are really lacking, it is probably best because it will allow us to fully benefit from vitamin intake and the body does not have to be too tired to drive excess vitamins out of the body.
Because we are all different, the vitamins that our bodies lack are not the same. Blood vitamin testing and personalized vitamin supplementation are ideal options for those who are health conscious and want to take the vitamins that our bodies really need.
The program for checking the levels of all 8 important vitamins in the body, along with individual vitamins according to the results of the blood (Vitamins screening Package), consists of:
Checking the level of vitamins that are important antioxidants in the blood of all 8 types.
- Vit A – Help nourish eyes, increase the body’s immunity.
- Vit C – Increase the body’s immunity, increase the strength of blood vessels, take care of the skin.
- Vit D – Reduce the risk of osteoporosis, help control blood sugar and blood pressure.
- Vit E –Reduce inflammation in the blood vessels, nourish the brain and liver.
- Beta carotene – Take care of the skin, increase the body’s immunity.
- Alpha carotene – Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Lycopene – Help with skin, increase the body’s immune system.
- CoQ10 – Help in the functioning of the heart and muscles.
Why is it important to check vitamin levels in the body?
Program to check the levels of 8 types of vitamins in the body to ensure that the body receives sufficient and appropriate vitamins, resulting in a healthy and strong body, reducing the risk of osteoporosis, controlling sugar levels and controlling high blood pressure by measuring the levels of various vitamins in the body and providing adequate and appropriate vitamin supplementation for the deficient parts of the vitamin according to each individual.
Who should be checked blood vitamin levels?
1. Health-conscious people who want to check their blood vitamin levels in order to plan a proper vitamin intake plan.
2. Elderly and chronically ill patients, who are the group who often experience vitamin deficiencies and need proper and safe vitamin replacements.
- Check the level of vitamins in the body, Price is 7,500 baht.
- Check vitamin levels in the body + vitamins for 1 month, Price is 10,000 baht.
- Check vitamin levels in the body + vitamins for 3 months, Price is 15,000 baht.
* Note : It takes 2 weeks to check blood vitamin levels. If you need additional vitamin/mineral testing, there may be an additional charge.
Everyday consult: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Call +669 1770 6640
or +66 2 115 2111 ext. 1189