Turn shabby skin into beautiful skin with vitamins
Say goodbye to dull skin, not bright and look shabby. Let’s boot up the whiteness of the skin with Brightening Cocktail.
Brightening Cocktail contains high vitamin C and NAC that helps to inhibit melanin production that will make the skin look dull and dark spots on the skin. – Suitable for those who want to make the skin look white, clear, healthy skin without dark spots.
All our procedures are supervised and controlled by specialist doctors and nurses and standardized nursing facilities. This will allow customers to trust in every aspect, whether it is tools, advice, skill and safety.
Intravenous vitamin administration (Brightening Cocktail)
Intravenous vitamin intake results in higher amounts of vitamins in the body compared to oral vitamin intake. It is suitable for restoring a body that is tired, has a cold, or for people who wants to have clear skin in a short time because receiving high amounts of antioxidants intravenously will help refresh the body, reduce fatigue, shorten the duration of cold and also make the skin more beautiful, clearer, smoother, reduce dullness.
Intravenous vitamin administration procedures
- See the doctor for a history and physical examination to see if there are no contraindications to taking vitamins.
- After the vitamins are prepared, the vials are covered with an opaque material to prevent the loss of vitamins.
- The vitamin administration is carried out as well as the saline solution via a dropper dose regulator so that it is taken in a timely manner, not too quickly.
- After taking vitamins, you may feel thirsty and drowsy. It is recommended to drink water and go to bed earlier for the vitamin to take full effect.
The results obtained from the first intravenous vitamin administration
- Refreshed body.
- Make your skin more radiant, smoother, reduce dark circles.
* For better result, it is recommended to take it regularly. (Not more than once a week).
Everyday consult: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Call +669 1770 6640
or +66 2 115 2111 ext. 1189