Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide). NAD+ is a vitamin B3 derivative and is a natural compound that plays an important role in determining the lifespan of cells in the body.
NAD+ is a naturally occurring coenzyme in every cell of the body that is essential in cell regeneration at the DNA level. It can be found in cells that promote cell regeneration and is an important raw material for cellular energy, thereby helping to slow down the degeneration and disease caused by the degeneration of the body.
There are 3 key components that affect cell repair and cell regeneration:
- NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is a cofactor (stimulator) in two key areas of cellular function: the conversion of food into energy and the maintenance of healthy and strong cells.
- Sirtuins (Silent Information Regulator) are proteins that are essentially involved in the processes of cell death, inflammation and cellular stress resistance to various conditions including energy efficiency.
- Mitochondria are plants that produce energy for cells in the body, where 90% of the energy used by cells is produced by them. Mitochondria.
Decreased NAD+ causes aging
NAD+ decreases with increasing age. It is estimated that the level of NAD+ at age 50 is half that of NAD+ at age 20, and 20% at age 70.
When you are 80 years old, a decline in NAD+ levels results in the inactivation of the protein Sirtuins and inhibition of the enzyme PARP, both of which negatively affect our brain function and the health of our nervous system, causing neurological and memory deterioration, heart disease, obesity and other life-related problems.
How is NAD+ important for anti-aging?
Antiaging scientist Dr David Sinclair discovered that when NAD+ levels drop, it “accelerates” the aging process by deactivating the Sirtuins genes, inflammation occurs in cells. And vice versa, if the body receives a high amount of NAD+, it activates this gene. The higher the volume, the more effective of activation.
This Sirtuins gene controls the production of a group of proteins called Sirtuins, which protect DNA and regulate cellular aging processes, correcting DNA damage that allows your cells to live long and healthy leading to a good quality of life and live longer.
In addition, high doses of NAD+ help restore Mitochondria dysfunction, increases energy production in cells, which is beneficial for overall aging.
What is NAD+ Therapy?
In Anti-aging Medicine, although we are able to produce NAD+ in our body, NAD+ levels gradually decline with age, affecting cell function, causing organ degeneration that causes rapid aging, including dysfunction of brain function and memory. Therefore, raising NAD+ levels in the body helps cells regain strength and improves memory.
NAD+ Therapy is an intravenous high-dose NAD+ that allows NAD+ to enter the blood directly into the bloodstream to quickly repair cells throughout the body, especially the brain without being absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.
NAD+ Therapy provides a rapid increase in NAD+ levels in the brain, stimulates energy production and brain cell regeneration processes, improves brain function, helps to feel clear, stabilizes mood, reduces stress, anxiety, and depression or mood swing and also helps to focus and memory better.
Benefits when receiving NAD+ therapy
- Help slow down the aging process of cells, restore youthfulness to the body.
- Increase energy for the brain to make brain cells work better, reduce brain fatigue.
- Improve memory
- Protect the nervous system, increase the amount of neurotransmitters, reduce stress on the nervous system.
- Help blood vessels to be more flexible.
- Increase the production of energy for cells, allowing the body to repair DNA more efficiently and reduce inflammation within cells.
- Stimulate the chromosomes to be strong, increase the energy efficiency of the body in exercising and restoring various parts.
- Stimulate the immune system to make the body stronger.
- Help to lose weight easier.
For more information please contact
Miss Preeyaluk (OPD’s supervisor)
Call +669 6932 5936